Terms & Conditions
1. INTENTION OF THE SITE: This Site is intended to provide you with information about Powerteam International and our services, programs, and events. This Site is intended exclusively for those that have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Powerteam International.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, audio clips, and video clips and computer software used to develop the Site (collectively the “Content”) was developed by us or derived from material supplied by us and other sources and is protected by United States trademark and copyright laws and international treaties, all rights reserved.
You may download one copy of the Content on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except for that limited purpose, you may not copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, or distribute the Content in any way or decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Content. The use of any Content on any other site or networked computer environment is prohibited without our express written consent.
If you believe that the Content infringes on your copyright, please contact the following:
The Law Offices of Marc J. Lane, A Professional Corporation
180 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60601
In your correspondence, please provide the following: (a) identification of the work that is allegedly infringed, (b) identification and location of the allegedly infringing material(s) on the Site, (c) your contact information, (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and (e) a statement that the information contained in your correspondence is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES: ALL OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES OTHERWISE IMPLIED BY PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. ALL WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK IN ACCESSING, USING, AND BROWSING THE SITE.
POWERTEAM INTERNATIONAL, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR SECURE AT ANY TIME OR LOCATION, OR THAT CONTENT OR SOFTWARE USED TO OPERATE THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERRORS, DEFECTS, FREE OF VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ARE DOING SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY REASON AS A RESULT OF INACCURACY, ERRORS, DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR LACK OF PERFORMANCE, AS A RESULT OF THE SITE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, POWERTEAM INTERNATIONAL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESSING, USING, OR BROWSING THE SITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
5. LINKS: The Site may include links to third party websites. We are not responsible for screening those websites and any link provided on the Site is for your enjoyment only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third party website. Any opinions, advice or other information framed by the Site or linked from the Site are those of the respective author only. We do not endorse any opinions expressed by or affiliated with third party websites or any other content provided by third parties.
6. UPDATING AND MAINTAINING THE SITE: No one shall be entitled to claim that there is a duty to update any information or materials provided on the Site, to use care to protect the interests of the recipient, or to continue to maintain the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without obligation, to improve or correct information on the Site and to withdraw the Site or any portion thereof.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS: The Site is controlled and operated by Powerteam International from its offices in Illinois, United States of America. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States.